What do you plan to work on? What can you do to increase sustainability? Be inspired!
Together with its members, customers and chain partners, Royal FloraHolland is realizing a sustainable supply tailored to the market demand. What can you do to increase sustainability?
Would you like to tackle sustainability yourself....? Read inspiring stories from the sector below
The Green Agenda
- Are you already earning money from The Green Agenda?
- Surprise your (end) customer with proof of the added value of greenery
- Greening of cities: from scientific insight to practice
Communication on FSI/certification
- What is the added value of a certificate for you?
- Certification: a trend or a must?
- Making the market place and production more sustainable together with members.
- Arend Roses: "Working towards a sustainable company in all areas"
- Grower Arjan Dukker: MPS-GAP certification increases your market opportunities
- Richard van Hulst (Zentoo): MPS-GAP certification is worth the effort
- KP Holland: contributing to a sustainable and green living environment
- Royal Lemkes talks about sustainable awareness
- Waterdrinker: Work on a sustainable future and obtain certification
- Inspire people to
produce sustainably - Fleurametz
Do you also envisage Green opportunities?
- We'd be happy to hear them! Please contact the sustainability department via firstname.lastname@example.org