Packaging return at Naaldwijk
The returning of packaging is subject to guidelines which helps us ensure that the quality of the packaging improves for everyone. And that we generate fewer costs in the chain.
For returning packaging (mobile and / or fixed), you always need a packaging pass in addition to your packaging receipt booklet. It is no longer possible to return packaging without a packaging pass.
You can obtain packaging receipt booklets by name and for a fee at the Naaldwijk lock plate counter. Blank receipt booklets are also available for a fee. On December 31, 2019 we will stop using receipt booklets. Do you have complete receipt booklets left? You can hand them in at the Naaldwijk lock plate counter and we will credit them to you.
Instead of receipt booklets, we will be switching from 1 January 2020 to ordering packaging and announcing intakes digitally via Packaging Online. Unfortunately, from this date we can no longer process unannounced transactions.
Announce packaging orders online
Via Packaging Online you can easily and digitally order your packaging and announce intakes. You can also view your packaging transactions up to three months. You choose how you want to arrange your transactions; via the online application (Webview) in 'My Royal FloraHolland' or via the updated Royal FloraHolland app.
Additional guidelines for packaging return at Naaldwijk
To ensure a smooth and efficient process for both you as our customer and our staff, several additional guidelines now apply:
- As of 5 November 2018, you will need a packaging card in addition to your packaging receipt booklet in order to collect packaging.
- Always fill in the white packaging return docket (LMS docket) in advance and submit it to the packaging staff member when driving in.
- Please wait for permission from the packaging staff member before driving into the packaging return location.
- Return each time a maximum of 15 trolleys with plastic packaging and a maximum of 20 trolleys with multi-use boxes.
- Return all full trolleys assembled by packaging code and one after the other.
- Place any trolley with leftovers at the back of the train of trolleys to be returned.
- Stack the packaging by packaging code.
- Deliver cut flower packaging separately from plant packaging, on separate trolleys.