Packaging location Rijnsburg
The returning of packaging is subject to guidelines which helps us ensure that the quality of the packaging improves for everyone. And that we generate fewer costs in the chain.
You will always need a packaging card to have packaging collected. Have you ordered your packaging card yet?
We request you to return the packaging in separate trolleys:
- one trolley with boxes;
- one trolley with non-rinseable packaging;
- one trolley with rinseable packaging.
If you want to return packaging and have it collected, please follow the procedure below for fast and correct handling:
- Packaging to be returned should be reported to the Packaging Online service via the computer (Webview application) or the Royal FloraHolland app. Via Packaging Online you can easily order packaging and send notifications for collections digitally.
- The auction employee from LDK (Logistic Services for Customers) will see your notification on the handheld scanner and will come over to you.
- This LDK employee will scan your packaging card, check the quantities and packaging codes, and read the packaging for collection digitally with the handheld scanner.
- If you and the LDK employee both agree with the quantities and packaging codes on the handheld scanner, this person will scan your packaging card once more and the collection will be finalized. By allowing this scan to take place, you approve the transaction and the associated financial settlement.
- Please take care to always first check the quantities entered, together with the LDK employee, as subsequent claims will no longer be possible once approval has been given.
- In the case of deviations, count the packaging again with the LDK employee, after which the LDK employee can enter the correct quantities.
- After finalizing the collection, you will receive confirmation by email stating the quantities of the packaging units returned.
We no longer work with paper receipts. All packaging returns are registered digitally using the handheld scanner.
To collect packaging, you need the new packaging card. You can order this new packaging card online. In the transition phase, you will still need your administration number every time you collect packaging. The counter clerk processes and checks your transaction in your presence using a manual terminal. You need the packaging card for identification and to conclude the transaction. To smooth this process, you can submit notification of the transaction in advance via Packaging Online.
What is Packaging Online?
Via Packaging Online you can easily order packaging and announce returns digitally. You also have insight into your packaging transactions up to three months after the transaction. You decide how to arrange your transactions - via the online application (Webview) in 'My Royal FloraHolland' or via the renewed Royal FloraHolland App.
Logistics resources section (previously called packaging): the entrance to the desk is in the L3 area. The location is given on the signboards on the premises.
Opening hours packaging shop (day and evening)
Monday to Friday 6.00-16.30 hrs
Monday to Thursday 7.00-22.00 hrs
Friday 7.00-15.30 hrs
Saturday 9.00-14.30 hrs
Sunday 19.00-21.00 hrs
Opening hours packaging shop (nights)
Collection: Sunday to Thursday 22.00-04.00 hrs.
To use this service, always phone +31 71 4094910 upon arrival.
Growers can also order packaging and either collect it themselves or have it collected by the collective transport. Place or ask your collective transport provider to place your bulk packaging order before 12:00 hrs, preferably in writing. Should you place a repeat order on Monday to Thursday between 12.00 and 17.00 hrs, this order will be ready after 19.00 hrs.
The order can be collected from 19.00 hrs onwards from the Logistic Supplies Department. Don't forget to phone +31 71 4094910 upon arrival.