Disruption of the auctioning process? Read about it on WhatsApp24 October 2018
Please register for our messenger service via WhatsApp. That way, you will always be informed instantly when a disruption occurs of the auctioning processes at the Aalsmeer, Naaldwijk or Rijnsburg locations.
We will also inform you about disruptions of digital services via WhatsApp, such as FloraMondo or the Image Bank.
You will receive a WhatsApp message in case of a disruption of the auctioning process that impacts you directly, such as:
- On the clock
- For Remote Buying
- EKT messaging
- When sending your EAB
What are the advantages?
Disruptions in the auctioning process can be inconvenient.
However, when you receive a WhatsApp message to that effect
instantly, you can:
- Proactively respond to disruptions
- Adjust your processes to the current situation at Royal FloraHolland
How does it work?
Do you wish to register for the WhatsApp messenger service? Are
you registered as a supplier with Royal FloraHolland?
Then take the following steps:
- Send a WhatsApp message to telephone number +31 (6) 46 14 52 15
- Stating your full name and the subject 'RFH storingen'
- Save the telephone number +31 6 46 14 52 15 to the contacts list on your telephone, otherwise you will not receive any disruption messages
You can enter multiple mobile numbers for the messenger service. We will send the messages in Dutch, English and German.
Would you like to know more?
You can track and trace other disruptions via My Royal FloraHolland and via the Royal FloraHolland app.
- Also read https://www.royalfloraholland.com/nl/nieuws-2018/week-42/verbouwing-it-systemen-wat-merkt-u-hiervan
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive each week:
- current and relevant news
- based on your own profile
Do not display againSubscribe