Competitive rates for recycling in Germany27 March 2019
The new packaging law will be in force in Germany as of 1 January 2019. This will have consequences for Business to Consumer (B2C) packaging in particular, for which registration duty and duty to report currently apply. You will also need a contract for recycling the packaging material that you put on the German market. You can make use of competitive collective rates for recycling in Germany as of 25 March 2019!
The first company to bring products with B2C packaging into German commercial circulation, must comply with the requirements determined by law. For foreign products (including products from the Netherlands), this is the owner of the packaged product at the moment at which it crosses the German border. When you auction products at Veiling Rhein-Maas or deliver to customers in Germany as a foreign supplier, for example.
Significant benefits for you as of 25 March 2019
We made agreements with Landbell for you, which offer significant benefits compared to the usual rates and conditions in the market. As of 25 March 2019, you can sign a recycling contract, quickly and easily, with Landbell, one of the largest recycling companies in Germany.
These are the six benefits for you:
- Easy and quick digital registration with Landbell for a recycling contract (in Dutch).
- Two-year contract with a contribution of €75 per year. The contribution is €50 as of the third year.
- Only declare once per year the volume of packaging that is brought onto the German market.
- Two settling moments with Landbell: halfway through the year or after the end of the calendar year (after providing an annual statement based on the true packaging volume).
- No audit certificate necessary for the annual statement.
- More competitive rates and conditions compared to the standard prices in the (recycling) market.
Register with Landbell
In order to use this collective sharply priced offer, please register directly with Landbell. You can do so as of 25 March 2019.
If the German law applies to you, you are responsible for complying with it as an entrepreneur. If you are responsible for making the declaration and you still need to register with the Zentralen Stelle Verpackungsregister, do so immediately and avoid fines!
For more information about this new legislation, please visit the website of:
And if you are looking for other approved recycling companies, click the link below:
If you have any more questions about the above information, please contact our colleagues at Customer Service.
More related news
- 05 February 2020
Always up to date with the latest news? Sign up for our weekly digital newsletter.
Do not display againSubscribe